The VinOAir Wine Aerator Review shows a wine aerator with an ingenious construction.
Much like the majority of wine Aerator sets, our VinOair wine aerator review showed this nifty little product is designed to improve the taste of your wine.
The VinOair’s ingenious construction complemented with optimal convenience, this on-bottle wine aerator does it all: serves up a perfect pour, eliminates drips, and fully aerates and oxidates your wine for maximum flavor and quality.
VinOair Wine Aerator Features:
- Far smaller than most aerators.
- Perfect for taking to picnics, parties, restaurants or just in the home.
- Fits into the neck of any standard wine bottle.
- Also functions as a pourer and drip-stopper.
- Achieves the equivalent of a 20-inch vacuum.
Our VinOair wine aerator review highlights the fact that it portable, meaning it’s perfect for when you’re out and about having a tipple. It also functions as a pourer and drip-stopper so, short of opening the bottle itself, there’s little it can’t handle when it comes to making something super of your Sauvignon.
VinOair Wine Aerator Portability.
You can pop the VinOair wine aerator in your pocket and take it to restaurants, dinner parties, on a plane, on picnics, or you can just use it at home.
Innovative features studied in the VinOair wine aerator review.
The VinOair wine aerator formed part of our global wine aerator reviews, and does not require a stand because it functions not only as an aerator, but also as a pourer and a drip stopper. The sleek ergonomic design of the VinOair allows the user to place it into the wine bottle where it is secured by the food grade rubber ring which makes an airtight seal. The aerator remains in the bottle so that with each pouring the wine is aerated and the VinOair remains securely in the bottle. The edge of the VinOair acts as a drip stopper.
Crucially, though, it’s able to create the equivalent of a 20-inch vacuum in its little chamber (most aerators can manage 10 at a push), meaning that your wine will be beautifully aerated and have all its subtle flavours brought to the fore.
Our VinOair wine aerator review paused to consider if there were any negative features.
- Whilst it fits most standard bottles, our wine aerator review is global and thus we know it will not fit all bottles of wine.
- As the air introduced in the pouring process it can be considered by some, to be a trifle noisy which can be off putting but it is not the only wine aerator with a noise issue.
- You also need to remember to remove the product over the sink so you don’t drip wine on the table or carpet.
In summary, our VinOair wine aerator review shows that unlike so many other wine aerators on the market, this one pops straight in the neck of the bottle meaning no more drops of red wine on the tablecloth, and a convenient pouring action.