Final Touch Twister Wine Aerator Review introduces The Final Touch Twister wine aerating decanter.
The Final Touch Twister Wine Aerator review reveals that this particular wine aerator teams together a three stage aeration process using both an aeration funnel and traditional style decanter.
The Final Touch is part of our global wine aerating review and whilst it may be last on our list, it is by no means the least.
The Final Touch Twister (we have shortened the name, well, be fair the wine is calling to us and time is precious) looks lovely but what a name!
Three Stage Aeration Process.
On the plus side, the Final Touch Twister wine aerator review shows that it teams together a three stage aeration process using both an aeration funnel and traditional style decanter. The funnel sits in the neck of the decanter and wine is poured into the funnel where it is aerated over the double-walled goblet before entering the decanter for further aeration.
In essence another plus part of our wine aerating review is the fact that you get a lovely shaped decanter as part of this package.
The Final Touch Twister wine aerating review also noted this product comes with a small sieve filter that can be used on top of the funnel before pouring to ensure sediment is caught.
Utilising both an aeration funnel and decanter is a good means of aerating wine and this has performed well in taste tests and provides a talking point around the dining table with its chemistry-lab looks.
One thing the Final Touch Twister Wine Aerator review picked up on was because it is made of glass you will need to take more care in using and cleaning this aeration system. Particular care needs to be given to the corkscrew spout of the funnel.
The aeration funnel included with this aeration system can be used separately to aerate a single glass, but it’s design would require you to awkwardly hand-hold this over your glass whilst pouring with the other hand.
If you already own a decanter, then you would probably be best to save yourself some money and storage space by purchasing an aerating funnel for use with the decanter you own, even better, buy an adjustable wine aerator that is suited for use with both a standard decanter and single glasses.
Final Touch Twister Wine Aerator Review Pros;
- Attractive – this certainly has the wow factor on the dining table.
- Dual Purpose – can be used with both Decanters and single wine glasses – although in this case the funnel must be hand-held over the glass whilst the other hand pours.
- Not as noisy as others – this method of aeration doesn’t suck, bubble and slurp like other aerators on the market – a much nicer dining experience!
Final Touch Twister Wine Aerator Review Cons;
- Tricky to clean & Not Dishwasher Safe – Decanters are one of those items that are a little tricky to clean, requiring greater attention than other dining accoutrements, so not only is the decanter trickier to clean (and dry without marks) but the spiral corkscrew spout.
- Less durable than some – Made of Glass. Also the spout on the funnel is fairly fragile, so you have to take extra care in using and storing.
- Storage Space – those already owning a decanter or with limited storage space may find this a bulky addition to their wine accessories collection in comparison to a smaller wine aerator device.